Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am BACK!!!!!
It’s been tooooooooooo damn long


Over a year ago I stopped blogging because I was to busy, I thought I had everything figured out and it’s a matter of picking sides. But over the course of the year I have learned a lot, matured, if I may say so myself.

Who the hell am I?

Well, I don’t really know. I know that am 19 years old cause that’s what my birth certificate says, I am Kuwaiti cause that’s the passport that I carry, I am male cause of what I carry (smooth, if I may say so myself :D)

I will explain myself over the course of my writings, you’ll figure me out; maybe help me figure myself out …

What brought me back???

Well a lot of things, eye opening experiences… I never stopped writing; it was just the publishing that took a halt. Now I am here, back, I am going to give it my all, I will write in English, Arabic, 3arabeezi (mix of Arabic and English) … and it’s not only politics this time, it’s everything: politics, life, poetry, story telling reviews and previews, and matters of the heart. It is because I believe that the solution to all of Kuwait’s issues is not a political one, but a social one. It is social Reformation that is needed.

What flipped the switch?

I have been hesitant on getting back to blogging (btw, when I used o write before, office would think blogging is a misspelled word, apparently it does it anymore) until I read what this dude spiked q80 had to say.

First of all, thank you spiked for flipping my switch …

Secondly, I respect your opinion but I don’t not agree with it, I will have a detailed response to your post really soon.

What to expect?
A fresh more candid Spartacus that will deliver, I promise.

No comments: